Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - Which Shade?

I'm interested in buying the famed Radiant Touch product in order to conceal the dark circles under my eyes. I won't have much time to spend away from the computer and call a department store, much less go to one, so I hope someone here can give me a heads up.





I am mixed, so my skin is kind of in between. It's slightly darker than tan, but not quite. This is a small cropped photo of what my skin color normally looks like: http://i9.tinypic.com/4i27jbm.jpg





I'm thinking that the #3 shade is my only choice, but I'm worried if it's just too dark? At times, my facial complexion can be pretty fair, and lighting conditions are a pain to adjust to (I don't know if fairer-skinned people have this same problem or not)... #2 seems too light, and there isn't a darker one to choose from. I'm worried that #3 is too dark as it is.





Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction--all I'm hearing is good stuff about this product.|||Id go for number 2, you want it to highlight. if you pick 3 it prob wont be noticeable. i use 1





clarins to a highlighting pen like ysl its really good, they might have more colour options too.

No comments:

Post a Comment