Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ebay and that Yves Saint Laurent Shirt?

I found this Yves Saint Laurent shirt for USD$29.99 (I'm Canadian, but it doesn't matter). I really want to buy it and I'm amazed at how cheap it is. The thing is it's on eBay. I'm not big on online shopping, mostly due to credit card security issues and stuff. Secondly you don't know who's the seller, can't see what they're selling to see if this is legitimate nor if its real. Its shady to me. But lot's of people do it of course, and the guy who is selling has a 100% positive feedback rating and everyone has commented on his fast shipping and good quality. Still, you never know about PayPal etc. Can someone explain to me how eBay and PayPal work and if I should I buy this shirt. Thanks So Much|||if u want the shirt buy it.


Paypal is really tight on bank details security.


When u sign up they deposit small amounts of money into your account and u have to confirm what t hey put in there so they know the banks yours.





Besides if the shirt is buy it now the seller HAS to accept a return within 7 days and refund u if your not happy.|||Just buy the darn shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment