Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is Yves Saint Laurent a brand for young people?

I am 23 and now studying in grad school. I am planning on getting a new pair of glasses and I saw this perfect perfect Yves Saint Laurent glasses in a store. I want to buy them, but i am worrying that other people may think YSL might be too mature for me.(or even worse think i am some shallow girl whose only care is brand) The glasses are just perfect for me and the logo is hardly noticeable. Should i buy them? Is Yves Saint Laurent a brand for young people?|||No its not, it is definitely a mature 30-40ish brand. But the perfect sunglasses are hard to find, if they fit and you like them, you should buy them. My wife really wanted these Dolce %26amp; Gabanna sunglasses but when she tried them on they did not frame her face properly.





She ended up buying the Versaci sunglasses instead. They were the look she wanted and fit properly. She was still a little bummed because she wanted the D%26amp;G brand but fit and comfort was more important than the perfect brand. Its not like she was getting target sunglasses!.

No comments:

Post a Comment