Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lancome Teint Miracle Instant Retouch Pen or Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat?

Which one is better?|||Lancome teint miracle. I like this foundation. The coverage is light to medium (but you should put several layers to make medium). I use a sponge and cover mostly my red spots and acne. I also use it as an undereye consealer and it doesn't dry out my skin. (I even think about using it as a onsealer and buy another foundation for the rest of my face) I have a combination skin and with this foundation on my t zone is oily within several hours but I stil like it a lot because my skin looks amazing and fresh I just have to blot a lot. And I don't use powder over it because somehow it makes things even worse.|||Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat.|||ysl most celebs and make up artists raves about it as it has been a around a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment