Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cologne Battle; John Varvatos Vintage vs Yves Saint Laurent L'homme?

I'm trying to decide which cologne to buy I like both, the vintage a little bit more, but I asked my friends and they couldn't help, 2 liked YSL and 2 including me for vintage.|||That's a tough choice, because they both are really good. I feel like Vintage is better in it;s own right, but it's a lot less versatile. It's a lot better in certain situations like classy dates or formal events. I also feel that YSL is going to be like by more people. Not to say Vintage isn't going to be like, but YSL appeals to the masses more. Honestly if you have the lifestyle ( office work and taking girls to fancy restaurants) to pull of Vintage, go for it, but if not you may want to go with L'homme.|||neither. checkout Jean Paul Gauthier Le Male!!! awseome cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment