Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yves saint laurent make up?

does anyone here use yves saint laurent make up? it seems like m the only one on yahoo who uses it. i live in beverly hills and thats what most people use.i was just wondering.|||looove YSL anything lol, it's not only Beverly Hills that uses it haha:) us East Coasters love it, but yes haha your not alone! :D i'm on yahoo and use it all the time:)





hope i helped!|||Nope, I have some, and I live in Dublin Ireland.


I buy it for my mom and sister sometimes to


They like it.|||I never used it before. But it recently became available on Sephora.com. I used it and loved. I live in Texas.|||I use it!


Their lipsticks are INCREDIBLE.|||Best Mascara Ever!


YSL Faux Volume Effet Cils Mascara





Worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment