Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Live Jazz?

I recently bought 100ml of Live Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent and i must admit that it is pure crap.


It cost me 拢40 and the smell only lasts for around 20 min and then wares off.


Has anyone else bought this aftershave and if so, how does theirs react.|||It happens to me with perfumes. I can't smell a thing but everyoone else asks me what I'm wearing and comments how nice i smell. Someone told me if a perfume/aftershave really suits your skin you will not be able to smell it. Not sure how true this is but the only perfumes I'm ever complimented on are ones I can't smell after about 10 mins.|||Your nose might just be getting used to the smell... most people cannot smell their own perfumes/aftershaves after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment