Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me any sites on yves saint-laurent's depression? i can barely find anything!?

I need some information for my health project. Please tell me if you know any good sites I can go on to get some information|||Here are a number of sites that may help.





Good luck and warm regards.|||go to hornygirls.com name seams wered but web 5 star.|||Here is a newspaper article|||I found this on wikipedia:





In the wake of his nervous breakdown, Saint Laurent was released from Dior and started his own label together with Pierre Berg茅 with the now-famous initials of YSL....





In 2002, dogged by years of poor health, drug abuse, depression, alcoholism, criticisms of YSL designs, and problems with lead designer Tom Ford, Saint-Laurent and Gucci closed the illustrious couture house of YSL. While the house no longer exists the brand still survives through its parent company Gucci.





Just google it like this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=Sai鈥?/a>





There's plenty of stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment