Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I buy Yves saint laurent Y parfum?

prefer to buy mail order|||try Debenhams on-line.





http://www.easycorner.com/debenhams/comm鈥?/a>





.|||check out kelkoo|||Try macy's|||You can buy it at Sephora.com|||what...they sell it Everywhere....|||Just about anywhere you can buy perfume, including catalogues.|||maybe in fragrance.net or perfumania.com|||my m8 andy , his wife works for ysl and she can get you anything you want. his house is full of stuff...testers and all that. but dont call direct ... get in touch through trotters independent traders .com. co. uk|||ebay|||You might try fragrance.net. I wear Yvresse by YSL and I order from them. Good prices! Best of luck to you!!|||perfume shop|||www.scentiments.com ...exceptional prices %26amp; service. (Just ordered a bottle of Y myself; they offer both testers and "regular" bottles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment