Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Question about Yves Saint Laurent fashion products..?

Ok so I got my husband an Yves Saint Laurent shirt as a gift and I know it's authentic because I bought it in a store and it was quite expensive but it says it was Made in Malaysia. Are a lot of Yves Saint Laurent clothing products Made in Malaysia and also where else is it made? I was just wondering and would appreciate any insight. Thanks|||It's quite unlikely that real YSL would be produced in Malaysia I'm afraid to say.





It's a Paris based brand and the things they sell are usually hand made hence the expensive pricing.


Maybe you could post a picture of the shirt and the label on it?





Also, check the buttons. Sometimes they'll have some sort of a personalised mark of the brand on them.





Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment